When things go crazy because of pie
Christians this 4/20 be like
This little guy needed a break mid-walk
MBTI examples » fictional characters
an ISTP » Daryl Dixon (AMC The Walking Dead)
- ISTPs are often action orientated. They are usually drawn to risky, exciting or thrilling activities. Based on this predisposition, the ISTP is usually not interested in conventional or repetitive routines.
- In their spare time, the ISTP usually enjoys being outdoors, watching sporting events, and participating in adventurous activities. Their natural hand-eye coordination tends to make them skilled in physical activities or working with tools.
- On a team, the ISTP will often resolve conflict through logical explanations and reasoning, motivate team members to action and treat people in a fair and equitable manner.
- In their interaction with people, their focus for action can result in neglecting the personal needs of others. The ISTP is generally not comfortable with emotions and tends to neglect this aspect of themselves and others.
- The ISTP may be shy around people they are getting to know and generally keep to themselves unless they feel particularly passionate about a topic or are driven into action by a situation.
- ISTPs are generally quiet, spontaneous, adaptable, easygoing, and logical. They tend to focus their energy inward and reenergize through spending time on their own.
- At work, the ISTP will often gather and organize information in a way that makes it understandable; focus on the ‘doing’ aspect of a project; prefer working on their own ; respect colleagues for their ability to complete tasks; potentially break the rules when challenging inefficient processes; focus on completing tasks without unnecessary discussions or effort; desire freedom to complete a task within their own timeframe and remain calm during crisis or difficult situations.
(× & × & ×)
~Stoya. (via masturbationdestination)
Tangentially related historical note: John Ruskin, the 19th century british painter, had never seen a woman naked before he married, only classical nude statues, so he assumed real women were just as smooth and hairless as the statues showed. He refused to touch his wife when she disrobed on their wedding night, saying she was revolting. She was understandably like ‘wtf is wrong with you brb filing for annulment’ and went on to marry his (former) bff and have a long happy marriage with 8 kids. Ruskin died alone and probably still never having gotten over the whole ‘women have hAIR’ thing.
THE MORAL HERE is that you shouldn’t be like John Ruskin b/c he was a tool and also that media has been delivering unrealistic images of female body hair for a depressingly long time. And that Stoya is absolutely right.
(Requested by anonymous).